At least once a week I get accused of being a shill :-). It does make me chuckle I must admit. Me?? I think to myself…. Ohh, if you only knew the struggle, how tough it is to survive whilst doing this draining work. To borrow a quote from Keith Johnson “Where’s the f**kin cheque then?”
If I’m part of all this, why is life so hard? Well I know they do also carry out mind control. But what would my agenda be?
I can’t get it?? But these people throw out these snipes and accusations, but then don’t follow through with any reasoning why they have their suspicions. Like a list 4/5 or even 10 reasons why I am a shill.
It’s the same with the anti-semitic slur. I get that daily. So come on, back up what you say. Let’s look at what a semite is. Lets break it down shall we.
It’s the same as people bleating “You don’t give solutions – I want someone else to give me solutions” See 4 Cornerstones essay below for my comments on this subject.
And of course it’s the same for the constant accusation “It’s not the Jews” Ohh dear. Yet, again all these people do, is say It’s not the Jews, it’s not the Jews in isolation. And never back up their claims with any alternative with substantial evidence. They may throw out a one-liner “It’s the Jesuits” or “It’s the masons” whatever. But never ever backed up. When you PROVE to them that whoever they suggest are behind this agenda, the Jews are behind it all, they never get back to you with a strong counter argument – or apology.
Of course there are going to be some clowns out there who will say – “Yea well, that’s why your putting this post up, as a double bluff.” And round and round we go.
They just like to throw out accusations, stir up doubt in the discussion and of course to stall time. Not an ounce of substance to their accusations.
So these days when I get accused of being a shill, I look at it in a couple ways.
1/. I view these people fitting into these four groups:
(i) Lazy idiots – in that they couldn’t have looked at the volume of my work.
(ii) Ignorant people – just inexperienced people who haven’t done their homework, and haven’t dug deep enough into these issues.
(iii) Saddos – just wanting to get a reaction.
(iv) Trolls/opposition – just trying to create problems and stir up doubt in people.
All of these people throwing out unsubstantiated evidence, backed up by nothing – ZERO evidence, just suspicion, just void accusations.
2/. But a part of me is sort of pleased
I’m glad in a way that people are keeping a sceptic mind and not aimlessly following. Because that is dangerous. That’s one of the main reasons why we’re in this mess. I’m sure we’ve all met people who have loyally followed Alex Jones for many years, yet not a seed of doubt has entered their minds. This obviously is a lazy, unhealthy approach to looking at alternative information.
I feel it is healthy to look at everyone as being potential controlled opposition, without necessarily getting paranoid. I feel we need to look at each person who is giving out information with these types of questions:
- What is their message/s?
- Are they constantly harping on about problems, problems, problems, or do they dare to mention the ROOT cause – the supremacists Jews?
- Do they attempt to offer real viable solutions, or do they just bang on about the issues?
- Do they recognise and include the metaphysical aspects of this agenda and steer people towards true spiritual values and spiritual disciplines?
- Do they try their best to encourage and analyze resistance techniques. How to say “NO”?
- Do they encourage or discourage violence?
- Where are they directing you, even if it is only a few degrees off on a tangent?
- Is their site a giving site, or just spinning you around in circles?
- Who do they associate with (Alex Jones, etc)?
- Do they apologise when they find out they have given out false information?
- What other website/blogsite links do they have?
- What advertisers do they promote?
- Do they claim to know it all?
- Are they a polished smooth act?
- Do they have funding with influential main stream connections, even at a tentative level?
These are the deeper areas I feel we need to look at whenever we are visiting any sites. Even if they are offering ‘some’ great information. Everything they are putting out there and themes they are pushing must be analyzed.
If it’s not the Jews …
10 Reasons Why I’m Sure Brian Gerrish is a Shill
10 Sure Pointers to define the Difference Between Truthers and Half-Truthers
Shills and Half-Truthers (page)